Monday, January 5, 2015

History of basketball 

Now on my third blog I am going to talk about the history of basket-ball , so therefore I am going to be explaining  how the game was made, how they made the rules and how many players should play.

Therefore let's start by when  the game was created. The game was created in 1891 by James Naismith by the way let's say thanx to James Naismith for creating a wonderful sports.Well anyways the hole idea of the game of basket-ball is first of all played five vs five players and you have to make has much point in the amount of courter by passing the ball to each of your teameate to win the game.

The rule of the game of basket-ball was13 rules. I think it's to make it more interesting if you have rules to every sports to make it challenging , knowing who is good and more interresting. Like no double trible , no traveling , no carier , no pushing , no fouls , no triping , no kick ball and many more.
In 2007 , bakset-ball was practice in between 450 million travelled all around the world . But feminin basket-ball was less played. Today basket-ball is well known sports for male and female.

To finish off this is my little history of basket-ball , I hope you like it and i will
update my next blog next time 
by the way I will be speaking about the ladies in basket-ball and how it's change. 









3 comments:

  1. I really like this blog entry. By reading this, I have learned more about basketball and you made me more interested in this sport. Also, the game is way more developed today. I agree with you, having rules in every sport makes it more challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool I never new the history of basket-ball or any of the proper rules and I agree they do make a game more challenging and they make a game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog i did learn something about basketball i had no idea it only had 13 rules also that female basketball was played less in 2007

    ReplyDelete